In order to comply with Law 34/2002, July 11th, on Information Society Services and Ecommerce, and particularly, Article 10, the following legal notice is made available to the user.
The access, navigation and use of the websites https://cresio.io y https://web.cresio.io (henceforth, the «Websites«) imply the tacit and unreserved acceptance of all the clauses of this legal notice, having the same validity and legal effectiveness as any contract signed in writing.
Its observance and compliance will be enforceable with regards to any person who accesses, browses or uses the Websites. If you do not agree with the exposed conditions, do not access, browse or use the Websites.
Holder: CRESIO PLATFORM, S.L. (en adelante, el «CRESIO»)
Registered Office: Madrid – Spain
This legal notice regulates the access, navigation and use of the Websites, without prejudice that CRESIO reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration and content of the Websites, as well as the conditions required for its access or use. The access and/or use of the Websites after the enforcement of its modifications or changes implies the acceptance thereof.
However, access to certain content and the use of certain services may be subject to certain specific conditions, which will be clearly shown in any case and must be expressly accepted by users. These particular conditions may replace, complete or, where appropriate, modify those established in this legal notice.
Through the Websites the User may carry out the following actions:
1. Access information related to CRESIO projects;
2. Know about updates as it happens;
3. Obtain information about social networks;
4. Contact support through email;
5. Subscription to the newsletter.
4. ACCESS AND REGISTRATION
The access and navigation through the Websites imply that the User of the same accepts in its entirety and is bound to comply fully with this legal notice, as well as the instructions or recommendations indicated in each specific case through the Websites.
Access to the contents of the Websites is completely free.
In any case, access, browsing or registration on the Websites by minors (under 18) is prohibited. Under no circumstances CRESIO will be responsible for the accuracy of the data provided by Users, thereby each of them will be solely responsible for the eventual consequences, errors and failures that may arise from the lack of accuracy of the data.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. Rights over content
CRESIO has the corresponding licenses for the exploitation rights of intellectual and industrial property necessary to operate on the Websites, as well as of all the content offered therein, including the Websites themselves, texts, photographs or illustrations, logos, brands, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the services available through them.
2. Rights on the Website
In no case shall it be understood that the access, navigation and use of the Websites by the User implies a waiver, transmission, license or assignment, total or partial, of said rights by CRESIO. The User has a right to use the contents and/or services of the Websites within a strictly domestic sphere and solely for the purpose of enjoying the services provided in accordance with this legal notice.
References to registered trademarks or trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by CRESIO or by third parties, imply a prohibition of using them without the consent of CRESIO or its legitimate owners. At no time does the access, navigation or use of the Websites and/or its contents give the User any rights over distinctive signs included therein, unless otherwise provided in this legal notice.
All intellectual and industrial property rights regarding the contents and/or services of the Websites are reserved and, in particular, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and under any form, all or part of the contents included in the Websites, for any purpose, if the user does not have previous, express and written authorization from CRESIO or, as the case may be, from owners of the corresponding rights.
Likewise, it is prohibited to suppress or manipulate the copyright indications or other credits that identify the holders of rights over the contents that the User may find in the Websites, as well as the technical protection devices, fingerprints, or any protection mechanism or information incorporated into the contents offered on the Websites.
The services offered, or any information provided through the Websites should not be used for commercial or advertising purposes without previous authorization from CRESIO.
In any case, the User agrees not to use the Website for illegal or prohibited purposes.
3. Rights over the contents and information disseminated by the User
In the case that Users send information or content of any kind to CRESIO through any of the channels enabled for this purpose, they declare, guarantee and accept that they have the right to do so freely, that said information does not infringe any intellectual or industrial property right, trade secret or any other rights of third parties, and that such information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The User acknowledges taking responsibility, leaving CRESIO unharmed, for any communication or content sent personally or in his name.
If the User is aware of the existence of any illicit, illegal content, contrary to the laws or that could involve an infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights, or rights of any other nature, he/she must immediately notify CRESIO through the email firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can proceed to the adoption of appropriate measures.
Likewise, in the event that any User or a third party considers that any of the contents of the Websites owned by CRESIO violates their intellectual or industrial property rights, or rights of any other nature, he/she must send a communication to email@example.com including the following information:
- Identification and contact information of the claimant or his legal representative;
- Documentation that proves his/her status as owner of the rights allegedly infringed;
- Detailed account of the rights allegedly infringed by CRESIO, as well as its exact location within the Websites;
- Express statement by the claimant that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed.
1. LINKS TO OTHER WEB PAGES
In the case that the Websites show links to other web pages through different buttons, links, banners or embedded content, CRESIO informs that they are managed by third parties, not having CRESIO human or technical resources to know in advance and/or control and/or approve all information, content, products or services provided by other platforms to which links can be established from the Websites.
As a result, CRESIO cannot assume any responsibility for any aspect related to the website or web page to which a link could be established from the Websites, specifically referred to, but not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its content, in general.
In this sense, if the Users had current knowledge that the activities developed through these third-party web pages are illegal or contravene morality and/or public order, they should immediately notify CRESIO so that they can proceed to disable the access link to them, action that will be carried out in the shortest possible time.
In any case, the establishment of any kind of link from the Websites to another web page does not imply that there is any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependence between CRESIO and the person in charge of said external web page.
2. LINKS TO THE CRESIO CHANNEL IN OTHER PLATFORMS AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
CRESIO makes available to Users, through different tools and applications, links that allow Users to access the channels and pages of the Websites that it maintains on different platforms and social networks belonging to and/or managed by third parties (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, etc.). The inclusion of these links on the Websites has the sole purpose of facilitating Users access to these channels on different platforms and social networks.
The establishment of these applications does not imply the existence of any relationship between CRESIO and the owner, manufacturer or distributor of the linked website, nor the acceptance and approval by CRESIO of its contents and/or services, being its owner, manufacturer or distributor the sole responsible for them.
The activation and use of these applications may involve the identification and authentication of the User (login/password) on the corresponding platforms, completely external to the Websites and beyond the control of CRESIO. When accessing said external networks, the User enters in an environment not controlled by CRESIO, for which reason CRESIO will not assume any responsibility for the security configuration of said environments.
Due to CRESIO limited control over the content hosted on said channels, the User acknowledges and accepts that CRESIO does not assume any responsibility for the content or services that the User may access in said pages, or for any content, products, services, advertising, or any other material available in them.
3. LINKS ON OTHER WEB PAGES WITH DESTINATION TO WEBSITES
CRESIO does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Websites from those pages that contain material, information or illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene content and, in general, that infringe the Law, moral or public order, or generally accepted social standards.
In any case, Users may establish links to the Websites, provided that they comply with the following conditions:
- The link must not reproduce the content of the Websites or parts thereof in any way;
- It is not allowed to create a browser or a border environment on the sections of the Websites, and in any other way the Websites can be modified;
- It is not allowed to make false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Websites and/or, in particular, to declare or imply that CRESIO has authorized the link or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered, or made available on the web page where said link is established;
- The web page in which the link to the Websites is established, will not contain illicit information or content which is contrary to morality, customs, generally accepted standards and/or public order, nor it will contain content contrary to any third-party rights, including intellectual or industrial property rights and/or the right to honour, to personal or family privacy and/or self-image or to any other right, or content contrary to the data protection regulations.
CRESIO does not have the faculty or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other web pages that have established links to the Websites. CRESIO does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web page that establishes that link to the Websites; specifically, as an example but without limitation, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its content, in general.
7. RULES OF USE OF THE WEBSITES
It is not allowed and, therefore, its consequences will be the sole responsibility of the User, access or use of the Websites for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without profit. In particular, and without limitation, it is prohibited to:
- Use the Websites in any way that may cause damages, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in their functioning or in the computer equipment of a third party;
- Use the Websites for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
- Use the Websites to collect personal data from other Users;
- Use the Websites illegally, against good faith, morals and public order;
- Register through the Websites with a false identity, supplanting third parties or using a profile or performing any other action that may confuse other Users about the User’s identity;
- Access without authorization to any section of the Websites, to other systems or networks connected to the Websites, to CRESIO’s servers, or to the services offered through the Websites, by means of piracy or falsification, extraction of passwords or any other illegitimate means;
- Carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Websites or in the systems or networks of CRESIO, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Websites;
- Prevent the normal development of an event, contest, promotion or any other activity available through the Websites or any of its functionalities, either by altering or trying to alter, illegally or in any other way, access, participation or operation of those, or falsifying the result thereof and/or using fraudulent methods of participation, through any procedure, and/or through any practice that violates or infringes this legal notice.
Failure to comply with any of the previous obligations by the User may entail the adoption by CRESIO of the appropriate measures protected by Law and in the exercise of their rights or obligations, which may result in the elimination or blocking of the account of the offender User, without the right to ask for any compensation for the damages caused.
8. RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
CRESIO cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of all the information and/or the services and content of the Websites nor of the usefulness or veracity of the documentation made available through it.
Consequently, CRESIO does not guarantee or is held responsible for:
- The continuity of the contents, services and/or functionalities of the Websites;
- The absence of errors in said contents;
- The absence of virus or other harmful components on the Websites or on the server that supplies it;
- The invulnerability of the Websites or the impossibility of violating the security measures adopted for it;
- The lack of usefulness or performance of the contents of the Websites, and;
- Damages caused to itself or to a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that CRESIO establishes, or through the violation of security systems.
However, CRESIO declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to guarantee the functioning of the Websites and to minimize the errors of the system, both from the technical point of view and the contents published on the Websites.
CRESIO does not guarantee the legality, reliability, or usefulness of the contents provided by third parties through the Websites. If the User was aware of the existence of any illicit, illegal, contrary to the laws content, or content that could involve a violation of third-parties’ rights, he/she must notify CRESIO immediately so that it can proceed with the adoption of appropriate measures.
CRESIO will not be responsible for the veracity, integrity or updating of the information published on the Websites from foreigh sources, as well as those contained on other platforms that are linked from the Websites. CRESIO will not assume responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information.
CRESIO will not respond for events beyond its control, among which may be listed in a non-limiting manner: force majeure, problems of access to the internet, technological problems beyond the diligent and reasonable management of CRESIO, actions or omissions of third parties, etc. In all the aforementioned cases unrelated to the control and due diligence by CRESIO, there will be no CRESIO indemnity to the User for damages or losses, so far as this is allowed by current legislation.
9. SUSPENSION OF THE WEBSITES
CRESIO reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, the access, navigation, use, hosting and/or downloading of the content and/or use of services of the Websites, with or without previous notification, to Users who contravene any of the provisions detailed in this legal notice, without the possibility of the User to demand compensation for this cause.
10. DATA PROTECTION
Headings of the different clauses are only informative, and will not affect, qualify or extend the interpretation of this legal notice. Likewise, CRESIO may modify the conditions stipulated herein, totally or partially, publishing any change in the same way in which this legal notice appears or through any type of communication addressed to the Users.
The temporary validity of this legal notice coincides, therefore, with the time of its exposure, until it is totally or partially modified, moment in which the modified legal notice will become valid.
CRESIO may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without previous notice, access to the contents of the Websites, with no possibility for the User to demand any compensation. After said extinction, the prohibitions of use of the contents previously exposed in this legal notice will remain in force.
In the event that any provision of this legal notice is declared invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any court, tribunal or competent administrative body, such nullity or non-application will not affect the remaining provisions of this legal notice.
The non-exercise or execution by CRESIO of any right or condition contained in this legal notice will not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledgment and express agreement in writing.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
The regulation in force will determine the laws that should govern and the jurisdiction that must know about the relations between CRESIO and the Users of the Websites. However, if such regulations permit the possibility for the parties to submit to a specific jurisdiction, for any litigious issue derived or related to the Websites, the Spanish legislation in force at the time in which the facts occur, shall apply. Likewise, CRESIO and the Users, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain).
To submit claims regarding the use of our services, the User may claim through the email firstname.lastname@example.org, committing ourselves to seek at all times a friendly solution to the conflict.
Last update: 20 de February de 2021.
© 2018 CRESIO PLATFORM, S.L. All rights reserved.