Conditions of use
The present conditions of use (hereinafter, the «Conditions«) regulate access to the CRESIO control panel (hereinafter, the «Control Panel«) by any user (hereinafter, the «User» or the «Users«).
The Control Panel is a Software as a Service- SaaS for its acronym in English-.
By accepting these Conditions, the User expressly admits to be bound to its full extent and scope, without excepting any of its provisions. CRESIO reserves the unilateral right to modify the Conditions of use included in this document.
Holder: CRESIO PLATFORM, S.L. (en adelante, el «CRESIO»)
Registered Office: MADRID / SPAIN
3. ACCESS TO THE CONTROL PANEL
2.1 User Access Requirements
Registered Users will have access and will be able to use the Control Panel when they have received access granted by CREISO.
It is a requirement to be registered as a User to be in legal age (+18) and to have provided all data required and catalogued as mandatory.
In the same way, the User assumes that the User’s password and account are personal and non-transferable.
The password will be provided to the User in accordance with the complexity standards established at all times by CRESIO. The password created by the User will have an unlimited temporary validity, only subject to the time that the Control Panel remains active.
Notwithstanding the abovementioned, the User may modify his/her password at any time by any of the tools provided by CRESIO through the Control Panel.
The User commits to make diligent use of his password and keep it confidential, not being allowed to transmit it to any third party. Therefore, Users will be responsible for the appropriate custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and/or passwords they have selected as registered Users, and agree not to transfer their use to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or allow third parties access to their account. The User will be responsible for the illicit use of the Control Panel, being responsible for any damages generated by a third party who access to it by using their access credentials.
In accordance with the above, it is the User’s obligation to immediately notify CRESIO of any fact that allows the inappropriate use of identification and/or passwords, such as theft, loss, or unauthorized access to the same, in order to proceed to their immediate cancellation. As long as these events are not communicated, CRESIO will be exempted from any responsibility that could derive from the improper use of identifiers or passwords by unauthorized third parties.
3. CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE CONTROL PANEL
CRESIO makes the Control Panel available to the User. The User may use, access and view the Control Panel.
Rules of Use:
It is not permitted and, therefore, its consequences will be the exclusive responsibility of the User, access or use of the Control Panel for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without profit. In particular, and in a non-limited way, it is prohibited:
- To use the Control Panel in any way that could cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or errors in its functioning or in the computer equipment of a third party;
- To use the Control Panel for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
- To use the Control Panel to collect personal data of other Users;
- To use the Control Panel illegally, against good faith, morality and public order;
- To register through the Control Panel with a false identity, impersonating third parties or using a profile or performing any other action that may confuse other Users about the User’s identity;
- To access without authorization to any section of the Control Panel, to other systems or networks connected to the Control Panel, to the servers of CRESIO by means of piracy or falsification, extraction of passwords or any other illegitimate means;
- Breaking, or attempting to breach, the security or authentication security measures of the Control Panel or of any network connected to it, or the security or protection measures inherent to the contents offered on the Control Panel;
- To carry out any action that causes a unreasonable or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Control Panel or in the systems or networks of CRESIO;
- To prevent the normal development of an event, contest, promotion or any other activity available through the Control Panel or any of its functionalities, either by altering or trying to alter, illegally or in any other way, access, participation or operation of those, or falsifying the result thereof and/or using fraudulent participation methods, by any procedure, and/or through any practice that violates these Conditions.
A breach of any of the foregoing obligations by the User may entail the adoption by CRESIO of the appropriate measures protected by Law and in the exercise of their rights or obligations, which may result in the elimination or blocking of the account of the offending User, without that there is a possibility of compensation for the damages caused.
CRESIO reserves the right to alter, modify or suspend any feature of the Control Panel, including the contents enabled by third parties.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INSDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The User recognizes and accepts that CRESIO is the exclusive owner of the intellectual or industrial property rights or any other type of rights related to the Control Panel. This includes, among others, the rights of reproducing, distribution, public communication, availability and transformation of the software of Control Panel and any of its elements, including the source code, technical documentation, user guide, etc., as well as any other element related to or derived from them.
Likewise, CRESIO is also the exclusive owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights or any other type of rights related to creative products made by Users in the Bounty program and Airdrop. This includes, among others, the rights of reproducing, distribution, public communication, availability and transformation of the software and/or any of its elements.
By signing these Conditions it shall not be implied transferred in favor of the User any intellectual or industrial property rights or rights of any other nature, related to the Control Panel, beyond the right of use of the same in the terms set forth herein.
In accordance with the foregoing, the User agrees not to:
- Duplicate, reproduce, sell, rent, rent, license, distribute, or in any other way use the software for a use other than that expressly authorized in these Conditions.
- Decompile, modify, reformat, translate, perform reverse engineering, disassemble, or otherwise access to the source code of the software without prejudice that applicable law expressly permits such activities regardless of the existence of an agreement or authorization with the User.
- Split or fragment the software into different parts or modules for independent use.
- Alter or remove any notices relating to intellectual property rights, industrial, or any other that were included in the software.
- Infringing the intellectual or industrial property rights or any other similar rights that CRESIO holds over the software.
- Develop computer programs, applications, or computer products of any other nature that fulfil a similar function to that of the Control Panel software, provided that said development is based on the intellectual property assets of CRESIO or on knowledge acquired as a consequence of the existing contractual relationship with the User.
- Register trademarks, commercial names, or any other distinctive sign associated or that could be associated to the Control Panel’s software.
- Develop inventions of any kind that integrate computer programs, applications, or computer products from any other nature, which fulfill a function similar to the software Control Panel.
In order to allow CRESIO to have effective control and protection of its intellectual property rights, CRESIO will be able to collect information, as well as any other data that may be relevant for the purpose of verifying the effective use of the Control Panel software.
In this sense, the User expressly authorizes CRESIO to use the information gathered during the use of the Control Panel as effective evidence of the use of the Control Panel in any type of cause and procedure of any nature, whether this is against the User himself or against any third party.
5. LIMITATION OF RESPONSABILITY
Due to the fact that CRESIO cannot guarantee the accuracy and veracity of the information uploaded to the Control Panel by its Users, it rejects responsibility for any information not elaborated by it, as well as the responsibility derived from the distribution and improper use of the same.
The User exonerates CRESIO of any responsibility that could derive from the interruptions of availability or operation errors of the Control Panel, either by failures in the software or the hardware used.
CRESIO does not guarantee the legality, reliability or usefulness of the contents provided by third parties or Users with access through the Control Panel. If the User becomes aware of the eventual existence of any unlawful or illegal content, contrary to the law, or which may infringe the rights of third parties, he/she must immediately notify CRESIO so that it may proceed to adopt the appropriate measures.
In the case that CRESIO facilitates to the Users, through the Control Panel, certain documentation with content, the reliability of the same is not guaranteed, nor can it be considered under any concept as legal advice or of any other nature.
7. PRIVACY AND DATA ROTECTION
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS
The headings of the different clauses are only informative, and will not affect, qualify or extend the interpretation of these Conditions. In addition, CRESIO will be able to modify the Conditions stipulated herein, totally or partially, publishing any modification in the same form in which these Conditions appear or through any type of communication addressed to Users.
The temporary validity of the present Conditions coincides, therefore, with the time of its exposure, until it is totally or partially modified, at which time the new modified Conditions will come into force.
CRESIO may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without previous notice, access to the contents of the Control Panel, without the User being able to request any compensation. After this extinction, the prohibitions of use of the contents previously exposed in the present Conditions will continue to be in force.
In the event that any provision of these Conditions was declared invalid or inapplicable, totally or partially, by any Court, Tribunal or competent administrative institution, such invalidity will not affect the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
The non-exercise or execution by CRESIO of any right or provision contained in these Conditions will not constitute a waiver of the same, unless acceptance and agreement in writing by the User.
9. APLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
The regulations in force will determine the laws that must govern and the jurisdiction that must know about the relations between CRESIO and the Users of the Control Panel. However, provided that such regulations provide for the possibility for the parties to submit to a specific jurisdiction, for any litigious issue derived or related to the Control Panel, the Spanish legislation in force at the time of the facts shall apply. Likewise, CRESIO and the Users, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain).
To submit claims in the use of our services, you can send an email to email@example.com, committing ourselves to seek at all times a friendly solution to the conflict.
Last update: 20 de February de 2018.
© 2018 CRESIO PLATFORM, S.L. All rights reserved